Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back to Knitting!




           I've been obsessively knitting the Ruffled Neck Kerchief (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/mransome/ruffled-neck-kerchief) from Boutique Knits by Laura Irwin for the past week. I’m a bit further than what this picture shows but I can’t put it down any longer than it takes to write this post/make dinner. (I like to multi-task). I'm actually to the color change part. Yay! I'm really liking the lavender and brown together. 

          There’s something special about a nice easy lace pattern that you memorize quickly. You just want to do one more row, it won’t take long…several hours later…one more row then I’ll stop, I swear! It seems like a bit of a knitting black hole, but I’m loving the black hole, I can’t get enough of it. I want to keep knitting this. I want to knit something else, but I don’t mind knitting this if that’s what it takes. (I realize that most of this may not make sense, I didn’t really mean for it to. It wrote itself.) 

Back to knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment