Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finished Hearts!


           Today I finally finished my heart garland (Crochet Heart Garland by Sarah Anderson Designs http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-heart-garland-3). I’m so happy, I even have leftover hearts! 




           There were a whole 11 hearts left over, I had made an extra 6 on purpose assuming that my math would be wrong. I’m just glad I was wrong in the right direction. The 11 extra hearts can find a home somewhere else tomorrow; this took most of the afternoon all by itself. Almost all of the living room furniture had to be moved to hang the garland up. I don’t think I’ll ever take them down.



I also found the time to rip out my new green hat down to the ribbing and re-design it. I decided to make up my own cables as I go along and see if it turns out.



I’m much happier with it now! What a great day (at least yarn-wise, dinner was only little stuck to the tin foil)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment